- Bulgarian textile industry reported growth of 3.3% YoY of the output in the end of the third quarter of 2010, which interrupts the trend of continuous decline. For the first nine months of the year it is less by 7.2% YoY.
- On an annual basis the trend of reduction in turnover is broken in the third quarter as well. Increase is 12.7%, although compared to the first nine months of 2009 is recorded in less turnover by 1.8%.
- In the third quarter of 2010 the imports is bigger by 18.6% YoY and in the first nine months – by 4.6%.
- The trend of decrease in exports ended in the third quarter of 2010. YoY increase is 14.3%. In the first nine months the decrease is by 1.8%.
- The trend of adverse changes to the structure of exports in the textile industry continues. Export of yarn increases and of fabrics - decreases.
ContentsI . MACROECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF BULGARIA
- In the third quarter of 2010 are higher the sales of cotton fabrics for bed linen or other household textiles, cotton fabrics for shirts and blouses, carded fabric, yarn of uncombed cotton fabric, cotton fabrics for apparel, carded yarn.
- For the first nine months are higher the sales of cotton fabrics for bed linen or other household textiles, woolen fabrics, cotton fabrics for shirts and blouses, carded yarn.
1.1. Third Quarter (Q3'2010)
1.1.1. Gross Domestic Product
1.1.3. Retailer Sales
1.1.4. Foreign Trade
1.1.5. Foreign Direct Investments
1.1.7. Salaries and Labor Productivity
1.1.8. International Tourism
1.2. First Nine Months (IX'2010)II . MAIN TRENDS
2.3. Domestic MarketIII . PRODUCTION
3.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
3.2. First Nine Months IX'2010
IV . IMPORT AND EXPORT
4.1. Foreign Trade Balance
4.1.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
4.1.2. First Nine Months IX'2010
4.2.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
4.2.2. First Nine Months H1'2010
4.3.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
4.3.2. First Nine Months IX'2010V . DOMESTIC MARKET SALES
5.1.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
5.1.2. First Nine Months IX'2010VI . EMPLOYMENT AND SALARIES
6.1. Number of Employed
6.1.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
6.1.2. First Nine Months IX'2010
6.2. Average Monthly Salary
6.2.1. Third Quarter Q3'2010
6.2.2. First Nine Months IX'2010VII . ENTERPRISES IN THE SECTOR
7.1. Top Companies from the Sector by Profit
7.2. Certified Companies
7.3. GS1 Members
7.4. Public Companies in the Subsector
7.4.1. Bulgaria 29 JSC
7.4.2. Velbuzhd JSC
7.4.3. Decotex JSC
7.4.4. Katex JSC
7.4.5. Mak JSC
7.4.6. Maritzatex JSC
7.4.7. Runo Kazanluk JSC
7.4.8. Fazan JSC
7.4.9. Other CompaniesVIII . COMPANY - DIGESTIX . APPENDICES